Skip to main content

Featured

View Bronx Voice Online

Follow @Bronxvoice1 The Latest Issue of Bronx Voice is hitting the streets. Pick up a copy today  OR view by  Clicking Here.

Reward Offered to Capture Man who Bashed Teen in the Face

Bronx Beatdown Leads to Reward in Teen Attack

The NYPD is searching for this man in connection with an assault on a teenager in the Bronx. -Photo by NYPD
The NYPD is searching for this man in connection with an assault on a teenager in the Bronx. -Photo by NYPD

By Dan Gesslein

Bronx Voice

February 27, 2024


BRONX - A reward is being offered to find the attacker who bashed a teen’s face near Mosholu Parkway, cops said. 



Crimestoppers announced on social media that a $3,500 is being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of a suspect in last week’s attack. 


At around 7:30 pm on February 19, a 17-year-old male got into a verbal dispute with a man in the vicinity of Mosholu Parkway North. As the argument got heated, the man bashed the teen on the left side of his face with a sharp object, cops said. The object left a gash and caused the teen’s face to bleed. 


EMS rushed the victim to St. Barnabas Hospital where he was listed in stable condition. 



In addition to news of the reward, the NYPD released surveillance video of the suspect. He is described as a male with a light complexion and medium build. He was last seen wearing a black jacket, gray hoodie underneath and baseball cap that he wore backwards. 



Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the CrimeStoppers website at https://crimestoppers.nypdonline.org/ or on Twitter @NYPDTips. 


All calls are strictly confidential.




Comments

Popular Posts

×